Claims Pages, part of The Institutes, is the largest reference source on the web for insurance claims professionals. We offer a myriad of resources directly to insurance adjusters and sell marketing campaigns to the
industry’s service providers.
We are hiring an enthusiastic and driven individual to fill our Digital Marketing Strategist career opportunity. The Digital Marketing Strategist is responsible for prospecting, presenting, and negotiating campaigns for mid-to-large sized service providers across the entire country.
This position requires a complete understanding of the latest marketing strategies on the web today and is responsible for Marketing Automation, SEO, PPM and affiliate marketing. The ideal candidate will serve as a subject matter expert in digital strategies, striving to optimize
lead generation, nurturing, and conversion through various digital media campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, digital media, accounting, or other
business-related field is required.
- 2+ years of sales experience selling B2B digital media.
- Full life-cycle sales experience including prospecting, presentation, negotiation, closing,
and follow-up customer service.
- Reporting, measurement, and return on investment (ROI) analysis for digital campaigns.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills along with a strong telephone presence.
- Outstanding cold-calling, objection-handling, and closing skills.
- Ability to direct social media campaigns for clients and in-house purposes.
- Knowledge of latest technologies and technical aspects used in digital advertising.
- Strong overall web skills. Specifically, Google Suite apps (gmail, docs, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to build HTML email messages from scratch and analyze results for clients.
- Firm grasp on search engine optimization and how digital marketing can help.
- Understanding of targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency with leveraging social media to build prospect lists.
- Must be able to work from home and have the ability to work independently, while maintaining strong visibility for the organization.
- Prospect new potential clients and manage through a central CRM system.
- Cold-call or email, set appointments, and present the product and its benefits.
- Develop integrated proposals that are creative and show a commitment to earn and
retain the client’s trust and ongoing business.
- Create customer segmentation groups for focused targeted marketing based on
- Consolidate metrics and provide ongoing reporting and analytics to senior level
management for in-house items and to clients for paid campaigns.
- Analyze current best practices in integrated media campaigns as well as future
directions made possible by emerging technology.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards to inform various audiences of our collective performance in all dimensions of digital marketing efforts.