Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we\\\\'re able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Cardinal Financial is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager. Within this role, you\\\\'ll be the system administrator and overall subject matter expert for critical systems such as Velocify and Octane for our Retail Lending Division. You will be responsible for implementing systems and processes by collaborating with various stakeholders across Cardinal. The ideal candidate will execute timelines for implementations and processes, lead proactive team efforts to achieve department and company goals, develop and publish reporting on overall system usage and lead captures, identify system best practices and requirements, create guides, training, videos, and more, maintain a regular training schedule and content distribution schedule, hold responsibility for coordination, implementation and compliance related to co-marketing requests from the Retail Channel, i.e. Zillow, Boomtown, Kunversion, Shopboss, etc, Work with Retail Leadership to centralize branch lead buys to leverage opportunities for price improvement through scale and maintain excellent working relationship with corporate counterparties, including Retail Leadership, Retail FP&A, Finance and Compliance.
- System administrator and subject matter expert for many of the critical systems such as Velocify and Octane for our Retail Division.
- Implement new systems & processes for Retail by collaborating with stakeholders across the organization to develop requirements and execution of timelines.
- Participates in and leads proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Maintain retails systems to ensure continued use according to industry best practices and regulations
- Develop and publish reporting on system usage and lead capture to executive leadership team
- Organize and prioritize marketing spend for retail branches routed through the velocify platform
- Identify system best practices and requirements; collaborate w/ partners in training to create guides, training, webinars, videos, and other content; maintain a regular training schedule and content distribution schedule
- Responsible for managing and coordinating all corporate lead campaigns related to the Retail Channel, including oversight of budget, lead performance, Velocify integration & implementation, and ROI
- Work with FP&A to perform monthly review with branches related to campaign performance vs plan
- Responsible for coordination, implementation and compliance related to co-marketing requests from the Retail Channel, i.e. Zillow, Boomtown, Kunversion, Shopboss, etc.
- Facilitate all MSA requests in conjunction with Corporate Compliance utilizing MLinc Mortgage Solutions
- Work with Retail Leadership to centralize branch lead buys to leverage opportunities for price improvement through scale
- Maintain excellent working relationship with corporate counterparties, including Retail Leadership, Retail FP&A, Finance and Compliance
- 5+ years of experience with a focus on lead generation
- Demonstrated ability to co-market and build strategic partnerships
- Experience working in a sales lead management capacity
- High proficiency with CRM systems and Velocify
- Process-oriented mindset; demonstrated ability to design, automate, and improve internal marketing/sales processes around lead flow and lead management
- Experience developing campaign metrics, reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to analyze campaign and pipeline metrics and effectiveness and optimize to improve performance
- Methodical and data-oriented with a strong desire to test, learn and iterate
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with high attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of projects, from ideation through implementation and beyond
- Self starter mentality and a person who thrives on collaboration within marketing as well as cross-functional teams
- High attention to detail and accuracy despite deadline pressure
- Strong communication skills and desire to embrace and champion change
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits, effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
Back Apply Now