Our mission at Progenity is simple: to help healthcare providers and patients prepare for life. We provide the most advanced molecular technology and the highest levels of service to guide patient care at critical life stages. We continually seek people with the motivation and skills to advance our mission.
The Associate Product Marketing Manager executes downstream product marketing activities, focused on implementation of promotional and tactical action plans for Progenity products. Responsible for coordination of pilot and national product launches, commercialization activities, and post-launch monitoring activities. Assists in the development of customer journey maps, product message maps, compelling value propositions, competitive positioning, key product attributes, marketing collateral, sales force product training.
- Collaborates with the Senior Product Marketing Manager, internal teams, and outside vendors to support the design and implementation of marketing campaigns for both current and future products.
- Supports execution of all new product launches, including preparation of training materials, collateral, product ordering process, technical information, customer-facing sales presentations, etc.
- Works collaboratively with the corporate marketing team to develop high-impact sales tools that communicate a differentiated and compelling value proposition and program benefits.
- Routinely surveys and reports on competitor activities to maintain core knowledge base of competitive differentiators.
- Supports field sales by providing product information, collecting feedback, and prioritizing requests.
- Helps identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Assists with market research efforts to design, execute, and interpret results from customer studies in the field to understand ordering behavior and clinician preferences.
- Performs with the highest ethical standards and respect of industry rules and regulations.
- Collaborates with Technical Content Manager as a contributing author for marketing literature content.
IN YOUR DNA
- Consensus builder: a strong communicator who can gather input, make clear recommendations, and drive projects.
- User experience champion: an empathetic listener who can identify client problems and develop creative solutions.
- Natural competitor: growing business in a crowded market is a challenge you can’t wait to take on.
- Flexible worker: shifting priorities, new information, and short deadlines keep you on your toes.
- Rolls up the sleeves: a doer who will own marketing deliverables and do what it takes to meet project deadlines.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
- Masters Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field strongly desired.
- 3+ years’ experience in healthcare and basic knowledge of the laboratory market highly desired.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation).
- Can juggle multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Can actively and creatively collaborate with team members.