Ignite your career with Hitachi Vantara! We have a proven track record of creating the future for more than 100 years. Thousands of the most mission critical systems in the world’s largest enterprises use our solutions today. Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society.
Are you ready to leverage your successful digital marketing experience with a leading B2B technology brand in an exciting role? Hitachi is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive, optimize and report KPIs for inbound digital media campaigns that deliver target audience awareness, engagement and lead generation results.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for ensuring Hitachi’s digital campaigns are successfully launched, optimized and measured through various digital media channels, platforms and tactics (including; paid social, display/banner media, ABM/IP, native ads, content syndication, sponsored webinars/e-DMs, mobile/geo-fencing, and other digital tactics and platforms).
Reporting into a global digital marketing center of excellence within the Revenue Marketing organization, the Digital Marketing Manager will leverage and incorporate standardized processes, tools, templates, and best practices to manage and report on paid digital marketing campaigns, working closely with internal cross-functional marketing teams (at the global and regional level), as well as with Hitachi’s agency and media partners.
- This role has an emphasis on in-depth digital campaign analysis and reporting, as well as paid social media and global digital campaign optimization – from A/B and multi-variate testing of copy, images, offers, CTAs, asset types, LPs, as well as audience targeting optimization (based on social media platform tools), and reach/frequency analysis, geo-targeting, bidding, et al.
- Define and execute ongoing digital optimization strategies and processes that align with regional and global campaign needs, objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Work with Hitachi global programs, regional field marketing, and content marketing teams to ensure inbound media, campaigns, landing pages, et al are successfully targeted and managed.
- Optimize paid digital spending based on analysis, optimization refinements, and end-to-end campaign strategy and tactics to improve lead acquisition and conversion rate performance.
- Facilitate proper campaign set up and tracking with UTM and Adobe tracking keys for paid urls.
- Prepare regular cadence of digital marketing performance, including analysis and reporting of weekly, monthly and quarterly results as well actionable-insights and recommendations for improved technologies, methodologies and techniques – using Google Analytics, Adobe, Datorama, and other tools.
- Support digital marketing budget management processes, approvals, and reporting.
- Proven success in managing, optimizing and reporting of digital campaigns and successful inbound digital media results – preferably in a B2B environment, targeting large, Fortune 1,000 enterprises.
- Successful experience in identifying key target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate digital engagement and lead generation objectives.
- Strong experience with modern digital marketing tools and technologies for optimizing digital channel and platform spend, while maximizing results.
- Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, Datorama, or other digital and media analytics reporting expertise – with ability to ascertain actionable insights and recommendations (PPTs).
- Capable of understanding Hitachi Vantara solutions value and target customer benefits.
- Experience translating business objectives into digital marketing strategy and campaign results.
- Knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (or other MAP) software and tools -for paid campaign set up, tracking and reporting.
- Ad technology and platform understanding and insights – including ad tech, DSPs, ABM/IP, ABM/Cookie, Ad Exchanges/Networks, et al.
- A high-energy disposition combined with the ability to manage multiple initiatives, and a diverse group of team members and stakeholders.
- 5-7 years proven digital marketing, media, inbound and analytics/reporting experience.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Marketing and/or Communications.
- Experience marketing to B2B corporate IT functions at Fortune 1000 enterprises preferred.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and influence indirectly.
- Strong organization skills with a keen eye towards detail.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.