oin our team. Build the future.
We are creators. Innovators. Plexus is embarking on a journey – one that takes us into new territories and builds on the amazing things our people have achieved together with our customers. We're growing and that means lots of new things – new people, new skills, new approaches to doing things. So what does it take to bring our ideas, vision and strategy to life? We know that it’s all about the people.
As a Global Program Manager at Plexus Corp. you will serve as the focal point between all regions of a global customer and drive issue resolution with multi-site programs. You will work with Site Program Managers and groups within Plexus Corp. to meet customer schedules, specifications and expectations consistent with Plexus' value stream as well as regularly interact with staff members of all areas of the company to serve as the voice of the customer and enable Plexus Corp. to meets its customer satisfaction goals.
Check out what a career at Plexus can offer you!
- Innovative, dynamic and fast-paced
- Continuous improvement focused
- Focused on relationship and team building
- Committed to customer service excellence
- Ready to get started?
- Ensure all appropriate Plexus sites/customer teams understand their accountability to the global customer’s plan for the assemblies including product life, redesign or replacement timing, total product life, etc.
- Provide input to forecasting, P&L, and pricing issues by working closely with Sector Finance Manager to assure timely and accurate data from Plexus supporting sites. Conduct on-going monthly reconciliation with customer to forecast and pricing.
- Lead the identification and implementation of materials, labor, working capital, and logistics cost reduction opportunities (i.e. Productivity) by coordinating with global supply chain, sector and regional materials, and site teams.
- Submit RFQ forms, coordinate and manage all quote activity with Plexus quoting groups globally for follow-on business to include coordination of final review and approval by appropriate management.
- Enable decision making by coordinating multi-site operational issues that fall outside the scope of a single-site program manager.
- All duties and tasks as listed for Level 1, 2 and 3 Program Managers on a global scale. Mentor site level Program Managers for professional growth.
- Travel to customers facilities to conduct program review meetings and pursue new opportunities for Plexus.
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Review (QBR) meetings with global customers and all appropriate Plexus personnel supporting/servicing that customer – may be across several Plexus sites.
- Responsible for owning and enforcing the material liability clauses that were negotiated and ensuring there is Purchase Order coverage for the materials and the production commitments.
- Participate in negotiations, explain and enforce terms and conditions of agreements and contracts with customers and Plexus supporting sites and corporate staff.
- Prepare and submit all monthly, quarterly and annual reports for assigned customers as directed by the Global SCM/CD. For example, monthly or quarterly global OTD reports which are a combination of all the OTD reports from all Plexus sites serving assigned global customer account(s).
- Coordinate Global Customer Satisfaction survey.
- Drive Plexus supporting sites and customers in resolution to escalated issues and liability mitigation.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; a Bachelor of Business or Engineering is preferred.
- Three (3) years of related experience is required; assuming education requirements are met.
- Equivalent industry experience of 5 or more years is highly desirable.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, our company does not typically undertake sponsorship, including for H-1B, TN, and other nonimmigrant visas. Additionally, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be “U.S. persons.” “U.S. persons” are generally defined as U.S. citizens, nationals, lawful permanent residents (or, green card holders), individuals granted asylum, and individuals admitted as refugees.