Kaplan Professional provides a variety of fulfilling career opportunities with a focus on education. You will have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of thousands of students, as well as your local community. We provide a casual atmosphere, a family-focused culture, flexible schedules, and the chance to work on a team of talented and dedicated individuals. With immediate health and wellness benefits, paid time off, three retirement plans, and discounts on education, Kaplan is dedicated to your personal and professional growth. Join Kaplan Professional...your Great Place employer!
The Product Marketing Specialist will develop marketing-based product communications and over oversee tactics for advanced designations, financial education, or real estate education products and services. This position s upports the Product Marketing Manager in creation of the annual Master Campaign Briefs, including the coordination of all inputs (research, metrics, product, etc.) to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans based on product line-specific revenue goals. This person also works with the Marketing Manager to develop briefs for all major campaigns to provide guidance to the creative solutions, digital, and B2B teams to tactically and consistently create the work across channels.
- Support Marketing Manager in creation of the annual Master Campaign Briefs, including the coordination of all inputs (research, metrics, product, etc.) to develop and implement multi-channel marketing plans based on product line-specific revenue goals.
- Assist in the development and implementation of multi-channel marketing plans to support product line-specific initiatives.
- Coordinate the execution of all marketing efforts; ensuring tactical activity is getting done.
- Develop annual timelines that accurately track all activities against the corresponding marketing budget.
- Assist in determining fiscal requirements for all activities and track against marketing budget. Monitor, verify and reconcile expenditures of budgeted funds.
- Manage web site content updates, graphical standards and marketing messaging. Work with web team to manage the larger site rollovers and launches as needed.
- Collaborate, review and approve all digital marketing programs (CRM, Social, Content, SEM, SEO, etc.) executed by the digital marketing team.
- Work with the digital team to oversee the building of social media campaigns to actively engage our customers and prospects to build online community-based relationships.
- Work with graphics and copywriting staff to facilitate the design and copy for all marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Work together with the marketing specialist on purchasing, compiling and testing lists for lead generation activities.
- Develop and maintain mailing lists for the distribution of print materials and direct mail campaigns.
- Analyze reports setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations and conclusions for program improvements.
- Secure printing quotes and determine appropriate print vendors for all print jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Preferably Marketing) or equivalent
- 3 years of Marketing related activity
- Working knowledge of a variety of software packages including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail.
- The desire to work in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment.
- Exhibits “BE”haviors
- 5+ years of related experience preferred
Job Functional Area
00079 Kaplan Professional
Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer