We are looking for Full stack developers who have experience in building optimized front end and effective backend applications using Ruby/PHP, Python/Java, Angular2, Node.js. He/She should have worked / knowledge in System Infrastructure, Networking & Security and involved in developing strategies and deployment automation.
- Should work with CSS & JS well (media queries, single page applications, DOM, and ES6). Knows streamlining tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Browserify.
- Experience in PHP / RoR / Java
- Experience in web frameworks (at least one) such as Django or Node JS.
- Work with SQL and NoSQL, MySQL / Mongo DB
- Deploy code on AWS EC2 with Apache2 or Nginx as a web server.
- Experience in working on Docker and Virtualization.
- Past experience in Architecting, Designing and developing various web application end to end with many loosely coupled components.
- Should have come out with the best solutions and work towards continuous improvement
- Automate release cycles with Chef or Ansible. Automate logging and failure retrieval.
- Demonstrate knowledge of hybrid mobile app development with JS, Chrome extensions, and progressive web apps.
- Implement robust set of services and APIs to ensure high-end web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed, performance, and scalability
- Implement high-end security rules and services and handle data protection
- Translate UI/UX wireframes to proper business logic and workflow engines
- Integrate front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Knowledge of Hybrid Mobile App development (Ionic/Cordova) is a plus